This is awesome and quite unfortunate for the excited little pooch. This video shows the moment when a pet dog passes out from being overly excited at the sight of its owner when she returned home for the first time in two years.
Video footage shows her walking up the driveway of her parents’ property and being greeted by the family’s very giddy pet schnauzer, which flops over after over-exerting itself barking
Check out the video below:
For the record, the dog fully recovered and was also checked out by his vet just to be sure. It would seem the poor little guy just hyperventilated! Talk about excitement!
Like this video? Take a second to share it with your friends using one of the buttons below
Originally posted 2014-07-27 18:49:09.